Free LinkedIn Business Surgery for Scottish EDGE Finalists from The Doctor is In...
Instructions below for #EDGE11, #EDGE12, #EDGE13 #EDGE14 #EDGE15 and #EDGE16 Finalists to claim your FREE package of help worth £689...
You're busy. So, briefly:
- LinkedIn™ can act as a precision tool to help you grow your business, your supply, support, customer and sales network, and can help you build your personal and business reputation.
- Or it can be a big waste of time.
- The task here is to make it the former for you, and give you the support, knowledge and tools to make your LinkedIn Presence improve your business health, and give you, yes, an edge. It's free, and it's confidential from The Doctor is In, an Official Supporting Partner of Scottish EDGE since 2017.
Google your name, and it's very likely the first thing you'll see is your LinkedIn profile. Use Bing to search and you'll possibly have your eyes opened even further (see image below).
Yet LinkedIn members only spend on average 17 minutes a month using the platform, underscoring its under-realised potential. Its acquisition by Microsoft in 2016 with an investment of $26 billion shows that the game has changed.
Soon, your LinkedIn profile will be visible when your connections open an email from you.
- Over 58% of the UK working population has a profile on LinkedIn -over 28 million individuals. Globally, the membership figure is over 690 million, as of July 2020.
Being visible, legible and credible on this global online business network can no longer be an afterthought, but instead should be a critical part of any growing business' digital strategy.
That's where I come in.
I'm David Petherick, and The Doctor is In.
Simple steps to improve your LinkedIn™ Health
- Fill out the brief form here to help the Doctor make an assessment. Takes no more than 12 minutes.
- You'll then be invited to book an hour's appointment with Doctor LinkedIn David Petherick, at a time to suit you - skype, zoom or phone. David also does evening and weekend calls. His diary robot will find a time that suits both your and David's diary.
- Doctor David will spend an hour with you to examine your LinkedIn™ presence, and give you specific advice on your own profile, that of any colleagues, and on setting up or improving a company page, as well as looking at how your particular enterprise can exploit LinkedIn™ as a platform.
- The Doctor will then write you a 'prescription' - a concise action plan for you to implement, with suggested edits, strategies and resources for your profile and company page.
- One you've taken your medicine, you can then book a free 30 minute follow up appointment after you've made adjustments to get further feedback, tips and focused advice for a healthy prognosis.
- You also have unlimited access to the acclaimed 'Ten Tips for a better LinkedIn Profile' specially formulated for Scottish EDGE Entrepreneurs.
Ready? Let's get started...
1. Doctor's Assessment Online
- It's easy to get started and takes around 10 minutes. Click here to carry out your assessment - just follow the instructions. Once you have completed this, it will conclude with a direct link to (2) below to make an appointment to talk for around an hour.
3. You're done here.
- But why not take a look at the Interactive Guide 'Ten Tips for a better LinkedIn Profile' (do bookmark it) to help you prepare for your appointment and improve your LinkedIn presence?
Who is this Quack Doctor?
Doctor David Petherick has helped entrepreneurs leverage LinkedIn effectively since 2006, and he's worked with hundreds of 'patients' over the years.
- David tells stories that compel. He co-founded Russian Communications in 1993 and NewsBase in 1995. Created web sites from 1996, Blogged from 2003, Tweeted from 2007. He was the UK Editor helping to create The Next Web blog in 2008/9, and was named by the BBC as the world's first Digital Biographer. He does digital, loves digital, and does it well.
- David has spoken at several conferences internationally on online networking and social selling, and contributed to 2 books on social media. Featured on BBC, TechCrunch, Herald, Scotsman, LinkedIn® Official Blog, MarketingLand, CyberAlert, B2BMarketing and more.
- David has also started a few businesses in his time (both successes and failures), so he knows exactly what it's like to be in your shoes as an Entrepreneur.
Now, he's giving back to the entrepreneurial community in Scotland by offering you, as an EDGE finalist, a LinkedIn 'Business Surgery' package, worth £689, free of charge.
It's 100% confidential, with no catch, no prescription charges, no BS sales pitch, and hopefully without the need for major surgery. But you'll get the very best of care to improve your LinkedIn health.
Cured Patients: Pain, Prescription, Prognosis...
"David has helped me and a number of friends. There's no one better to make you visible, legible and credible on LinkedIn. I've recommended David consistently, and everyone who has used his services as a result has been bloody delighted with the results. Recommended. Highly."
“David’s friendly, assured advice provided a much-needed kick-start to making my LinkedIn profile work harder for my business. Very pleased by how much we covered in such a brief time; it’s an investment I’m definitely glad I made.”
"Being interviewed for The Sunday Times is a fantastic opportunity for anyone. When I was interviewed, an excellent article was published but unfortunately my name was misspelt. That could have caused problems with people not being able to find me on search engines if they wanted to find out more about me.
Having sent David a text to let him know that the article was there, he called me within an hour and offered to do what he could to rectify the situation with my name. Within another hour any search under the misspelt name on Google would meet David’s blogs at positions 1 and 2, leading them to my site. David proved himself to be a fantastic, generous networker by offering his services and acting so quickly, and on a Sunday. Not only that, he also showed that he is a true master of his craft. Connect with him, you’d be daft not to."
"David is a first class individual who does exactly what it says on the tin. A master wordsmith who can also understand all of the HTML codes- better than any geek.
David does an excellent job as a Digital Biographer and I have been most impressed when I have heard him give addresses on the subject. He is extremely knowlegeable in his area of expertise and can mesmerise an audience with his captivating wit and oratory. David knows his subject, but can explain the complexities to a layman in a way that is both enlightening and entertaining."
"David and I had a chat about how I could improve my LinkedIn profile during late May. Although we had the conversation via Skype. David was very detail oriented and thorough in his analysis and gave me great advice in regards strengthening my overall profile. I have had job offers tick in ever since and I am sure that it is solely due to the optimization that David provided, enabling me to rank higher on the search results with a visually pleasing profile. I highly recommend David to anyone considering a LinkedIn makeover."
“Since David made over my profile, not only have I been noticed more, but I have been commended on its appropriateness. Most of all, David is human; and he cares about getting it right. I have rarely felt so good giving a recommendation as I have for David. Oh, and be ready for the additional advice he throws in.”
"David took a quick look at my LinkedIn profile and sent me several ideas to improve it. I subsequently set up a call with him where he went into much greater detail on how to really make the profile shine. After making his suggested changes my traffic has increased significantly. I highly recommend you reach out to David."
"David Petherick helped me significantly improve my LinkedIn profile in a way that translated profile views into connections and new business. Everyone in LinkedIn could benefit from an objective assessment of their profile, particularly one as expert as David’s. I strongly encourage you to sign up for one of David’s profile enhancement options without delay!"
"LinkedIn is a powerful tool to build reputations and enhance your brand. It becomes even more powerful if you have a profile that delivers the messages that you want to the right audience. I was fortunate to employ David Petherick to create my profile and am now confident that anyone who reads my profile will understand who I am and the value I create. David has that rare ability to see & hear then translate these in to the written word with power & dynamism. My profile now sums me up perfectly!"
"David has an excellent way with words and a good understanding of how to communicate in the virtual world which makes sense to the reader and gets results . Nothing is too much for David and I would highly recommend him."
"My interactions with David are in his capacity as a Digital Biographer. Some one who brings people’s profiles to life and expertly brings them to other people’s attention. In the world of social networks humanity now finds itself in, some people say these skills are amongst the most precious in the modern world. I happen to agree."
"If you want to make a digital footprint leveraging your presence, you would consider using David’s services. I am.
Besides being a creative writer, David has a background that make it possible for him to understand his client (whether the client is an actual person or a corporation) as well as using his empathy to pin-point what you actually want to say and helps you say it."
“It's safe to say that David has a very strong grasp of personal branding. He was very quick to respond when I asked for his guidance with improving my LinkedIn profile, and I already feel more confident about my ability to acquire new contacts and generate new leads. Thanks a million!”
“David kindly assisted me with his knowledge and finely tuned mastery of the world of LinkedIn and personal branding. With a wide reaching knowledge base, David's advice is insightful and relevant. I would highly recommend David for his work and expertise.”
“David has a clear understanding of how professional social networking and LinkedIn work and can provide practical and valuable advice in the space of a short consultation.”