What does a successful LinkedIn Company Page achieve?
LinkedIn Company Page Surgery
Let the Doctor cure your Company Page ills. Gain followers, target niche groups with sponsored updates and use Showcase Pages for added SEO juice...
Book 90 Minutes of focused advice followed up by written recommendations.
A successful LinkedIn Company Page gives you secret sauce in the LinkedIn Search Engine, Inbound targeted web links, engaged followers...
An effective LinkedIn Company Page can help you achieve all of these objectives:
- Grow a dedicated, engaged group of followers who just need to click once to follow your updates
- NEW: Page followers can now 'ring the bell' on your page and see every update you make
- NEW: Add product items to your company page (service items are coming soon)
- NEW: See all of your company page followers, and engage and connect with them
- NEW: Add events through your company page
- NEW: Each of your company page administrators can invite up to 250 connections a month to follow your company page
- NEW: You can publish a LinkedIn Newsletter from your company page that will reach the inbox of all of your followers
- Offers you free prime real estate on LinkedIn to outline your offering in detail, and link to your website
- Allows you to brand all of your employees' profiles including your logo and a link to your company page on their profile pages
- Make additional SEO gains with Showcase Pages for Products or Services
- Ability to add regular company updates that will reach your followers' timelines
- Ability to sponsor news updates and target these towards niche audiences selected by combinations of Geography, job title, company size, seniority, industry etc.
- You can micro-target your updates effectively and measure your results scientifically with low cost-per-thousand
- Ability to advertise when you're hiring for new positions on LinkedIn
Talk to Doctor David Petherick, whose online experience dates from 1989, who has worked for one of the biggest tech blogs in the world, and who has been working with LinkedIn as a business tool since 2006.
For company page surgery, some pages require major surgery, others only need a simple microsurgery of a nip and tuck. You may wish to discuss how to implement an effective content strategy for your company page. Whatever you need, the agenda is yours to direct.
What you'll get with this service is an hour and a half of my time in discussion with you or your team, followed up with concrete written advice to help you improve your page's performance and impact on your business bottom line.
Your investment is just £485, with my 100% 1,000 day money back satisfaction guarantee.
90 Minute One to One or One to many discussion by skype, phone or zoom
Marketing and Strategy Analysis
'About' section comprehensively rewritten with examination of hashtags, CTA and UTM tracking
Strategic Guidance Prescription sent on completion
Free Health Check after 3 months
100% satisfaction guarantee
Patients and Cures
Writer with a cheeky streak • Recovering MBA
David Petherick helped me significantly improve my LinkedIn profile in a way that translated profile views into connections and new business. Everyone in LinkedIn could benefit from an objective assessment of their profile, particularly one as expert as David’s. I strongly encourage you to sign up for one of David’s profile enhancement options without delay!
Principal at Sales Enablement Centre – a team of senior operators that design and implement sales transformations
LinkedIn is a powerful tool to build reputations and enhance your brand. It becomes even more powerful if you have a profile that delivers the messages that you want to the right audience. I was fortunate to employ David Petherick to create my profile and am now confident that anyone who reads my profile will understand who I am and the value I create. David has that rare ability to see & hear then translate these in to the written word with power & dynamism. My profile now sums me up perfectly!
Driving personal and organisational growth and development from social media and online communities
David has an excellent way with words and a good understanding of how to communicate in the virtual world which makes sense to the reader and gets results . Nothing is too much for David and I would highly recommend him.
Harnessing the potential of powerful professional relationships
Being interviewed for The Sunday Times is a fantastic opportunity for anyone. When I was interviewed, an excellent article was published but unfortunately my name was misspelt. That could have caused problems with people not being able to find me on search engines if they wanted to find out more about me.
Having sent David a text to let him know that the article was there, he called me within an hour and offered to do what he could to rectify the situation with my name. Within another hour any search under the misspelt name on Google would meet David’s blogs at positions 1 and 2, leading them to my site. David proved himself to be a fantastic, generous networker by offering his services and acting so quickly, and on a Sunday. Not only that, he also showed that he is a true master of his craft. Connect with him, you’d be daft not to.
Programme Manager, Bartle Bogle Hegarty
My interactions with David are in his capacity as a Digital Biographer. Some one who brings people’s profiles to life and expertly brings them to other people’s attention. In the world of social networks humanity now finds itself in, some people say these skills are amongst the most precious in the modern world. I happen to agree.
The Office Furniture Guru at Office Team Group
David is a first class individual who does exactly what it says on the tin. A master wordsmith who can also understand all of the HTML codes- better than any geek.
David does an excellent job as a Digital Biographer and I have been most impressed when I have heard him give addresses on the subject. He is extremely knowlegeable in his area of expertise and can mesmerise an audience with his captivating wit and oratory. David knows his subject, but can explain the complexities to a layman in a way that is both enlightening and entertaining.
If you want to make a digital footprint leveraging your presence, you would consider using David’s services. I am.
Besides being a creative writer, David has a background that make it possible for him to understand his client (whether the client is an actual person or a corporation) as well as using his empathy to pin-point what you actually want to say and helps you say it.