Free LinkedIn Business Surgery for Accelerator Firms from The Doctor is In...
Free LinkedIn Surgery Services for RBS/Ulster Bank Accelerator Programme Members
Instructions below to claim your free packages of Expert LinkedIn advice...
Background to The Doctor is In supporting the Accelerator Programme
The RBS / Ulster Bank Accelerator Programme supports and empowers UK entrepreneurs to scale their businesses to the next level.
The programme specialising in wrap around support provides:
- one-to-one coaching with experienced Acceleration Managers
- a programme of thought leadership and events
- access to a network of like-minded peers, supported by RBS Ecosystem Managers
- focused support with access to experts from across your specialism
- use of modern co-working spaces in one of RBS's nationwide hubs.
The Doctor is In provides LinkedIn Profile Writing, strategic guidance and LinkedIn surgeries focused on LinkedIn, the world's most important business platform, with over 1 billion members.
In February 2024, these two organisations created a partnership
Through this partnership, RBS and Ulster Bank Accelerator Cohort firms have access to specialised 'Doctor's Surgery' services and support consultancy.
The packages of services are provided at no cost to all of the Accelerator cohort. You don't have to bank with RBS or meet any other criteria.
Announcing the agreement in Edinburgh in February 2024, Steven Hamill, Regional Enterprise Director, said:
"We realise that access to industry experts, mentors, business education, connectivity and guidance are crucial requirements for entrepreneurs aiming to successfully negotiate their business growth journey. We are proud to include the Doctor's services in our world-leading entrepreneurial support network, helping our Accelerator cohorts to succeed online to nurture and grow their enterprises."
Doctor is In founder David Petherick added:
"When LinkedIn was acquired by Microsoft with an investment of $26 billion, it signalled that the game changed. Being visible, legible and credible on this global online business network can no longer be an afterthought. It should instead be a critical part of any growing business' digital strategy. I look forward to working with Royal Bank and Ulster Bank's incredible Accelerator cohorts to help guide them towards success by using the best insight, techniques and tools which I have developed since 2006 working on LinkedIn."
Information and instructions for Accelerator Cohorts
You're busy. So, briefly:
- LinkedIn™ can act as a precision tool to help you grow your business, your supply, support, customer and sales network, and can help you build your personal and business reputation.
- Or it can be a big waste of time.
- The task here is to make it the precision tool for you. I will give you the support, knowledge and tools to improve your LinkedIn Presence. I will work with you to improve your LinkedIn personal and corporate presence.
- It's free, and it's 100% confidential from The Doctor is In.
Did you know your LinkedIn profile can now be visible when your connections open an email from you?
On the 13th of June 2016, Microsoft invested $26 billion in LinkedIn. Billion. More than 58% of the UK working population has a profile on LinkedIn. There are 37m+ UK members, 1 billion+ globally, as at December 2023.
- Your peers are there. Your network is there. Your investors are there. Your next investors are there. Your customers are there. Your competitors are there. So, what are you doing there?
Visible, legible, credible
You need to be visible, legible and credible on this global business network. LinkedIn can no longer be an afterthought. It is an essential element in any business’ marketing, recruitment and reputation strategy.
But it’s getting more complicated. It changes all the time. That's why you need a specialist. A Doctor. Doctor David Petherick. Me. I don't specialise in anything but LinkedIn. This is what I do — Listen. Diagnose. Microsurgery. Surgery. Bypass. Prognosis.
The Doctor is In to improve your LinkedIn health, and has been since 2006.
As an RBS / Ulster Bank Accelrator Business, you receive immediately useful LinkedIn support packages. Free. And significant discounts on paid services.
- Time to make an appointment with the Doctor.
Free Doctor is In Packages for Accelerator Cohort Businesses
- 60-minute Surgery to X-Ray your CXO's profile and your company's presence on LinkedIn. Followed by a full written prescription.
- 20-Minute LinkedIn Health Check every 3 months. For a year. Track your progress in changing circumstances. With free prescriptions.
- Up to 5 x 20-minute Profile X-Rays for your key team members. Even if you have no team members right now. With free prescriptions.
- 20% discount from paid services. Forever.
- You pay nothing.
The three simple steps to take improve your LinkedIn™ Health
Doctor David will spend an hour with you to examine your LinkedIn™ presence. He will give you specific advice on your own profile, and that of any colleagues. He can also advise on setting up or improving your LinkedIn company page. He will also examine how your enterprise can best exploit the LinkedIn platform. David will then send you a 'prescription' — a concise action plan for you to implement, with suggested edits, strategies and resources.
2) One you've taken your medicine, you can then book free 20 minute health checks every 3 months. These will help keep you on track as your company and LinkedIn evolves and changes. You will get encouragement, guidance, tips and advice to help you improve your LinkedIn Health.
3)You can book up to five 20 minute Staff Profile X-Rays for your team members to help improve your corporate strength on LinkedIn.
Important note for Accelerator Cohort Businesses
You get free LinkedIn Health Checks for a year. You get 20% off all paid services forever.
1. Book a 60-Minute Surgery
- Click the button to book a 60-minute appointment. Choose a time to suit your diary and it automagically offers free time in The Doctor's diary.
2. Book a 3-monthly Health Check
- Click the button to book a 20-minute appointment. Choose a time to suit your diary and it automagically offers free time in The Doctor's diary.
3. Book a Staff Profile X-Ray
- Click the button to book a 20-minute appointment. Choose a time to suit your diary and it automagically offers free time in The Doctor's diary. Share the link: https://is-in/link/fastxray
4. You're done here.
- But why not take a look at the Interactive Guide 'Ten Tips for a better LinkedIn Profile'. Why not bookmark it? It will help you prepare for your first appointment, and improve your LinkedIn presence.
Got a question? Book a quick call...
Who is this Doctor?
Doctor David Petherick has helped entrepreneurs leverage LinkedIn effectively since 2006, and he's thousands with hundreds of 'patients' over the years.
- David tells stories that compel. He co-founded Russian Communications in 1993 and NewsBase in 1995. Created web sites from 1996, Blogged from 2003, Tweeted from 2007. He was the UK Editor helping to create The Next Web blog in 2008/9, and was named by the BBC as the world's first Digital Biographer. He does digital, loves digital, and does it well.
- David has spoken at several conferences internationally on online networking and social selling, and contributed to 2 books on social media. Featured on BBC, TechCrunch, Herald, Scotsman, LinkedIn® Official Blog, MarketingLand, CyberAlert, B2BMarketing and more.
- David has also started a few businesses in his time (both successes and failures), so he knows exactly what it's like to be in your shoes as an Entrepreneur.
Now, he's giving back to the entrepreneurial community in Scotland by offering you his expertise. Of course, he hopes you may require professional help in the future. But you're not going to get a sales pitch. Just quality, impartial advice from a seasoned professional with your best interests at heart.
It's 100% confidential, with no catch, no prescription charges, no BS sales pitch, and hopefully without the need for major surgery. But you'll get the very best of care to improve your LinkedIn Health.
Note for Accelrator Cohort Members
You get free Health Checks for a year. You get 20% off all professional services forever.
Cured Patients: Pain, Prescription, Prognosis...
"David has helped me and a number of friends. There's no one better to make you visible, legible and credible on LinkedIn. I've recommended David consistently, and everyone who has used his services as a result has been bloody delighted with the results. Recommended. Highly."
“David’s friendly, assured advice provided a much-needed kick-start to making my LinkedIn profile work harder for my business. Very pleased by how much we covered in such a brief time; it’s an investment I’m definitely glad I made.”
"David took a quick look at my LinkedIn profile and sent me several ideas to improve it. I subsequently set up a call with him where he went into much greater detail on how to really make the profile shine. After making his suggested changes my traffic has increased significantly. I highly recommend you reach out to David."
"David and I had a chat about how I could improve my LinkedIn profile during late May. Although we had the conversation via Skype. David was very detail oriented and thorough in his analysis and gave me great advice in regards strengthening my overall profile. I have had job offers tick in ever since and I am sure that it is solely due to the optimization that David provided, enabling me to rank higher on the search results with a visually pleasing profile. I highly recommend David to anyone considering a LinkedIn makeover."
"If you want to make a digital footprint leveraging your presence, you would consider using David’s services. I am.
Besides being a creative writer, David has a background that make it possible for him to understand his client (whether the client is an actual person or a corporation) as well as using his empathy to pin-point what you actually want to say and helps you say it."
"My interactions with David are in his capacity as a Digital Biographer. Some one who brings people’s profiles to life and expertly brings them to other people’s attention. In the world of social networks humanity now finds itself in, some people say these skills are amongst the most precious in the modern world. I happen to agree."
"David is a first class individual who does exactly what it says on the tin. A master wordsmith who can also understand all of the HTML codes- better than any geek.
David does an excellent job as a Digital Biographer and I have been most impressed when I have heard him give addresses on the subject. He is extremely knowlegeable in his area of expertise and can mesmerise an audience with his captivating wit and oratory. David knows his subject, but can explain the complexities to a layman in a way that is both enlightening and entertaining."
“Since David made over my profile, not only have I been noticed more, but I have been commended on its appropriateness. Most of all, David is human; and he cares about getting it right. I have rarely felt so good giving a recommendation as I have for David. Oh, and be ready for the additional advice he throws in.”
"Being interviewed for The Sunday Times is a fantastic opportunity for anyone. When I was interviewed, an excellent article was published but unfortunately my name was misspelt. That could have caused problems with people not being able to find me on search engines if they wanted to find out more about me.
Having sent David a text to let him know that the article was there, he called me within an hour and offered to do what he could to rectify the situation with my name. Within another hour any search under the misspelt name on Google would meet David’s blogs at positions 1 and 2, leading them to my site. David proved himself to be a fantastic, generous networker by offering his services and acting so quickly, and on a Sunday. Not only that, he also showed that he is a true master of his craft. Connect with him, you’d be daft not to."
"David Petherick helped me significantly improve my LinkedIn profile in a way that translated profile views into connections and new business. Everyone in LinkedIn could benefit from an objective assessment of their profile, particularly one as expert as David’s. I strongly encourage you to sign up for one of David’s profile enhancement options without delay!"
"LinkedIn is a powerful tool to build reputations and enhance your brand. It becomes even more powerful if you have a profile that delivers the messages that you want to the right audience. I was fortunate to employ David Petherick to create my profile and am now confident that anyone who reads my profile will understand who I am and the value I create. David has that rare ability to see & hear then translate these in to the written word with power & dynamism. My profile now sums me up perfectly!"
"David has an excellent way with words and a good understanding of how to communicate in the virtual world which makes sense to the reader and gets results . Nothing is too much for David and I would highly recommend him."
“It's safe to say that David has a very strong grasp of personal branding. He was very quick to respond when I asked for his guidance with improving my LinkedIn profile, and I already feel more confident about my ability to acquire new contacts and generate new leads. Thanks a million!”
“David kindly assisted me with his knowledge and finely tuned mastery of the world of LinkedIn and personal branding. With a wide reaching knowledge base, David's advice is insightful and relevant. I would highly recommend David for his work and expertise.”
“David has a clear understanding of how professional social networking and LinkedIn work and can provide practical and valuable advice in the space of a short consultation.”