You're spoilt for choice when it comes to March 21st in Edinburgh and building a Personal Brand on LinkedIn!
- All day Personal Branding Bootcamp 09:30-17:00 with Mike McGrail [Book here]
- Time for a quick bite to eat, then head along to -
- Free evening event at #LinkedInLocal #Edinburgh from 18:30 with Ann Robb & Miles Duncan on the topic 'What's a personal brand on LinkedIn?' [Book here]
A) STOP PRESS: Now on 28-Mar-18 - Mike McGrail's Personal Brand Bootcamp: £249 + VAT
What is a Personal Brand?
Your Personal Brand captures you as person, your beliefs, knowledge, experience and message. You use this to promote yourself, your business or something you care about.
This isn’t about a logo and brand colours. It’s about you as the brand. People relate to and engage with people, so why not put you at the centre? It’s something I see as increasingly important in business.
What will the Boot Camp Involve?
- A small group (6 max) at an Edinburgh city centre venue
- Exercises to help define each attendees’ Personal Brand
- Content creation – why content is key to your Personal Brand and how to create it
- Audience building and engagement – the key role of social media
- This bit is really unique I feel – you’ll leave the Boot Camp with a short video ‘in the can’ that you can use in your Personal Brand work
- A one-hour follow up Skype call with me, one month after the Boot Camp to talk over progress and for me to help with any questions etc
- You can find out more about Mike McGrail here
You’ll walk away full of ideas, a clear forward path for your Personal Brand and pumped up to go and make it happen!
UPDATE: This event will now be held on 28th March 2018, not 21st March as originally advertised.
B) 21-Mar-18 - LinkedIn Local Edinburgh Evening Event: £ Free
What is a Personal Brand on LinkedIn?
You only get one chance to make a first impression on LinkedIn. And that window of opportunity to do that may not last longer than four seconds when somebody lands on you profile.,
So what do you do to stand out and be noticed? Two local LinkedIn Experts, Ann Robb & Miles Duncan will share practical tips and advice from their experience. Be ready to take notes - this will be an information-packed practical session.
What will the Evening Involve?
- A small group (45 max) of people at 24 Royal Terrace Hotel, a Boutique Hotel Icon in Edinburgh
- Plenty of time to chat, network and make new connections in a no-selling relaxed atmosphere
- Practical steps to help you structure and define your Personal Brand
- Chance to win a one-hour LinkedIn profile Surgery from Doctor LinkedIn
- You can book for the event here
(IMPORTANT: 83% of tickets now sold 12:00 05-Mar-18)
You’ll walk away full of inspiration and with practical steps to take to build your Personal Brand and also have met some like-minded LinkedIn Locals!