LinkedIn's settings area is like a complex maze, and it's not always easy to find out what's important or even where you are. This beautiful interactive guide points you to the ten most crucial areas of your settings, and explains how to set them for the best benefit.
The Critical Settings Guide is in a free interactive format that's regularly updated. So it's always current, even when LinkedIn changes things around. And they will! It looks great on any device, and there are no download to misplace and forget, or tedious sales mailing list signup process.
- Buy lifetime access to the full interactive guide for just £3.99 at mzs.es/set
Here's a preview of the ten sections of the guide.
#1: Hidden Contact Info
- Don't make it difficult for people to contact you. Make it easy.
#2: Remove Distractions
- There are ten other people's profiles alongside your own. Eliminate the five most dangerous of them.
#3: Don't get hacked
- Set up two-factor verification to secure your LinkedIn account
#4: Add your personal email address
- Don't run the risk of losing your LinkedIn access when you change job.
#5: Connect your Twitter
- Share your LinkedIn updates to your Twitter feed with a click.
#6: Show your Public Profile
Manage how your profile appears when found in search outside LinkedIn.
#7: Are you Open to Opportunities?
Highlight your professional services, or that you're open to job offers, or tell the world you are hiring.
#8: Private Network?
You can choose whether your connections can see your other connections.
#9: Active Status
Manage who can see when you are active on LinkedIn.
#10: Manage your Notifications
Manage what you are alerted about, and how this happens.